Monday, January 3, 2011

January Contract

Reading Contract
For January

I, _________________________ will read at home everyday and keep a log of my daily reading minutes in my agenda. My goal is to read ________________ (a minimum of 120) minutes for the month of January.

My parent(s) will check my reading minutes and sign my agenda at the end of each day (recommended), week, or month. I will return my agenda to school daily so my teacher can check it. My reading minutes must be validated and verified, by the end of the contract date, with a parent signature to qualify as a completed contract.

I will need to complete all six item on the January Reading Grid and continue to work toward my second trimester goal of earning 12 AR points at a minimum of a 60% accuracy rate.

In addition, I will challenge myself by setting two New Year Resolutions for the month of January. Both of these New Year Resolutions will be written at the top of my agenda. One will be an item for me to complete at home and one will be an item that I can work on at school. These will represent our home to school goals, just like MTB, ANDI, etc. My first New Year Resolution to be completed at home

is________________________________________________ and my second New

Year Resolution is

to_________________________________________________________at school.

Finally, I will bring in my completed invention, log, and poster board to school by January 13th and share my presentation with my classmates.

This month’s reward activity is an auction to be held on February 1st. Mr. Krupa will be supplying the items up for auction.

____________________________ ____________________________
Student Signature Parent Signature
___________________________
Teacher Signature
Reading minutes and AR minutes will be totaled on the morning of January 31st at 9 AM.
Note: Signed contracts are due back in school no later than January 6th__.

January tasks: Six Grid Items, Minimum 380 RM’s, completed and shared Invention tasks, and Two New Year Resolutions written in your agenda.