Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Homework for tonight...

Dear Parent is due on Thursday.
Signed Contracts are due on Thursday. I photocopied all the ones I received today and gave them back.
Inventions, Log Book, and Display Boards are due on January 11th.
New Year Resolutions should be added to the agenda on Thursday.
We are typing paragraphs Wednesday and Thursday...with Friday being a final day.

Some students have been asking if there invention should be brought to school this week. No. I only needed a signature on the Holiday grid if they were done. Inventions are due at school until January 11th, along with the completed Log Book (green packet) and the Display Board. Also, some students seemed surprised when I reminded them they needed a drawn diagram of their invention on their display board. Please pages 13 -15 of the Log book if they or you have questions. I'm looking forward to the presentations!!!


Stay Warm!!!!