Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Message from the Office

Dear Parents,

The school year is off to an amazing start and the students all seem ready to learn. It has been fun getting to know them by spending time in the classrooms, at lunch, and out on the playgrounds. On the first day of school, one student asked me what I like about being a principal. I told the class that I love being a principal because I get to "play" with students all day long. I love my job because of the students.

So far things have been smooth at school. This year we are asking that any parents who come into the building at the end of the day, wait by the main office for their children. We are trying to keep the children safe and focused on learning until the end of the day. We appreciate your cooperation. Please give me a call if you have any questions about these new procedures.

Thanks for sharing your children with us at Pleasantview!

Nate Swenson

Principal
Pleasantview Elementary School