Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Persuasion Essay


         A Later Bedtime Would Be Just  Fine
                    By C. Green
I am trying to convince you to change my bedtime to nine because I am responsible and mature. Right now my bedtime is to early because I am never tired at 8:30. Here are some reasonss that may change your mind.
   Reason 1# 
I never have time to finish my shows. If my bedtime was changed to nine, I wouldn’t have to worry about getting ready for bed or having my snack. I can enjoy my show with no worries.

   Reason 2#
I would get more time to brush my teeth without rushing. It seems I never get enough time  to brush my teeth when I rush. If it was changed to nine, I could get my teeth sparkly clean!
    Reason 3# 
I also would get more time to enjoy my snack without scarfing it down, it isn’t healthy to scarf down your snack. If it was changed to nine, I could enjoy a snack without dealing with other things.
If my bedtime was changed to nine, I would be delighted and delightful!