Sunday, March 6, 2011

David-

No you should not be worried.  Due to some unexpected delays (they are always unexpected aren't they) you should be receiving the packet Monday morning, or rather Tuesday when you return to school.  I am attaching the information that will be coming in the packet.  The one thing I cannot email is the nametages you will have to split your groups up.

For the small groups  Pleasantview will be attending the Night Sky, Physics & Force, Catapults Away!, and The Cold Facts About Science.  You will split your students into groups of 23, and each group will attend one class.  The attached sheets have class descriptions and more detailed examples on how to split the groups.

I am also attaching a more detailed schedule of your CampIn activities.  Again, you will arrive at the capitol at 3 pm., take your tour, then get back on the bus to come to the museum by 4:15.

We are keeping our eye on the weather.  We will decide by Tuesday morning whether we can run the CampIn program or if we need to reschedule due to bad weather.  I will be carrying the CampIn cell phone so you can reach me.  I have your email, but if there is another way I can contact you in case school closes and we need to communicate, that would be helpful.

Thank you and if there are any further question or concerns you have, feel free to contact me. 

Amelia Hansa
Program Coordinator