Sunday, March 6, 2011

Ah, it must be March!

Hello Camp In schools schedule March 10-11.  I want to let you know that we are keeping an eye on the weather.  They are saying 6-20 " snow with freezing rain last I checked.  Even though it looks like it might pass the twin cities, the majority of our schools coming are in the southwest, so if they get hit hard, we cant have them on the roads.  We will decide by Tuesday morning if we can run the CampIn or if we need to reschedule due to weather.
In the mean time I want to make sure you have my contact information.  If you know your school will be closing or have further information that could be helpful as we make this decision, please let me know.  I will always be checking email, and I will also be carrying the cell phone.  Also, please let me know the best way to contact you, even if your school has closed.
Ill let  you know what we decide.   Here's hoping clear weather!


Amelia Hansa
Science Museum Program Coordinator