Friday, October 12, 2007

Autumn Poetry Created by Our Class




Autumn

Autumn smells so sweet,
slowly falling at my feet,
are the leaves so neat.





Falls Finally Here!

Falls finally here
Lots of pumpkins and candy
I will eat them all!



Candy Corn

Orange, yellow, white
It's a party in my mouth
I love Candy Corn


The Wind Ways

The wind ways are odd
The winds are strong leaf blowers
Piles grow and shrink


Scarecrows

Scarecrow, scarecrows scare
Bye, bye, bye big scary crows
The crops are safe now!


Leaves

Red, green, gold, and brown
leaves are falling all around
Summer is ending!


Once A Year

Fall is once a year
Drink some hot apple cider
Celebrate with me!



Leaves Falling Down

Red, yellow, green, gold
Leaves falling to the soft ground
My favorite colors!!



Leaves

They blow in the wind.
Bouncy, bouncy up and down
They go all around!



Carving

Grab an orange pumpkin
Take out your tools and carve
Halloween is back!


Fall Leaves

Fall leaves fall from trees
Red, Gold, Green, down, down, down, down
Swirling to the ground




Candy Corn

white, orange, yellow
little bits of candy corn
eat them one by one.